Manufacturing engineer sought to join a global Pharmaceutical company in Cork. As a manufacturing engineer your role will involve providing engineering support for manufacturing operations. Your role will focus on improving quality & process steps.
Day to Day role will involve
* Work as a key member of the process and manufacturing team to improve safety and quality risks in the process through the delivery of robust engineering solutions
* Updates and maintenance of manufacturing specifications for process steps
* Support day to day operations through attendance at pulse walks and the timely closure of actions
* Contribute to scrap reduction within the value stream through a structured approach to data capture, analysis and problem solving.
* 3rd level degree within an engineering / Science discipline
* Experience operating as a Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer or similar
* Quality focused
* Problem solver with ability to resolve technical issues
* Experience working on and leading projects would be highly beneficial.
The role offers a salary (circa €36-39K) + a competitive benefits package which includes bonus, pension, healthcare, education support, life assurance, career opportunities ++++
To apply for this Manufacturing Engineering role within the Pharma sector email CV today in the strictest of confidence.