Technical Web Developer
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Technical Web Developer with 3-4 years' experience as a Web Developer and PHP experience.
Initially on an 11-month contract, you will support performance testing and improvement recommendations for the world's top web creators. There will be a particular focus on websites that are built on WordPress.
Job Reference: BBBH 12366
The Ideal Candidate:
* Computer Science or related Degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience).
* 3-4 years' experience as a Web Developer
* PHP experience is a must have
* Experience with the critical components of websites such as hosting, CDNs, AMP, security, PWAs.
* Preferred WordPress CMS development experience (1-2 years). Experience building/customising plugins and/or themes is a definite plus.
* Experience with websites that use advertising as a monetization model is a definite plus
* Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
A General Day:
* Examine and track key metrics to identify trends among publishers, identify opportunities for improvements and issues.
* Test the tools that publishers use and develop recommendations on WordPress uses and hosting.
* Offer an effective point of knowledge for both the internal teams and external clients.
* Provide training and documentation to accommodate the team's knowledge needs.
* Develop business and process improvements to assist publishers.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.