IT Security Analyst - Dublin
A large retail company currently have a Full Time Permanent requirement for an IT Security Analyst to join their IT team. You will be working with a number of IT teams ensuring that all security policies and procedures are followed. You will report to the Global IT Security Manager and will build on the existing security structures.
What you need as an IT Security Analyst:
* A relevant university degree or equivalent years work experience
* Minimum 3 years experience in a security environment
* Relevant working experience within IT Security
* Professional accreditations such as CCNA, CEH, SSCP, GESC, OSCP, Network+, Security+
* Knowledge or Linux O.S and tools
* Understanding of IT Security Controls and implementation
* Strong customer skills
* Networking certs such as CCNA, CCNP, Security+, Network+
* Strong understanding of network analysis
* Relevant professional security certs CISSP, GCIH, CEH
If you are interested in the IT Security Position, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or apply online
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.