Senior DevOps Engineer - Dublin (Contract)
6 Month Contract
I am working with a large software company who have an urgent requirement for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help on current project work and assist them for the next 6 months. This is a day-rate contract and would come with the likelihood of a further extension.
Qualifications & Experience
* IT Qualification (Third Level)
* 1-3 years relevant DevOps experience
* Strong Linux Background is essential
* Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, Git, Puppet/Chef, Docker, Vagrant & Kubernates
* Strong Scripting and Automation background (Python, Powershell or Bash)
* Previous development experience (Java/PHP) would be very beneficial
* Relevant AWS Experience
Skills You Will Need:
* Design, develop, and support software for cutting-edge automation framework.
* Develop automation pipelines to deliver software to public/private clouds and physical computing devices
* Invent new ways to improve software delivery speed and efficiency.
* Enforce quality standards through automation.
* Develop modules to integrate unit tests, software deployments, automated tests, and reports with automation pipeline.
* Drive change and implement automation wherever possible
This is a Day-Rate contract and applicants must hold a STAMP 4 Visa or EU citizenship to be considered for this role.
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: DevOps, DevOps Engineer, Dublin, IT, AWS, Python, MySQL,Java, PHP, Perl, Ruby, Jenkins, Maven, Git, Puppet, Chef, Docker, Vagrant, Kubernates, Automation, Deployment
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.