Our innovative technology client based in Fareham, requires a Graduate Data Transfer Analyst to join their team.
This is an exciting role where full training and industry support will be provided to help you suceed. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading technology house at entry level to kick start your career path.
The Graduate Data Transfer Analyst duties includes:
(a) To transfer / migrate data from third party systems into software, to the highest possible standards using standardised conversion scripts and techniques.
(b) To assist in the development of transfer scripts, techniques and procedures relating to data transfers.
(c) To manage and assist with the production of technical documentation relating to data transfers.
(d) To act as 2 nd line support where problems arise from data transfers.
(e) To assist with the checking of transferred data to ensure accuracy.
(f) To scope and create custom reports, alerts, XAML screens on a Consultancy basis.
(g) To carry out any other reasonable management requests.
(h) To ensure that we deliver data transfers to the highest possible standards and client satisfaction. Weekend working will be required at times for live data conversions.
You are authorised to access, use or disclose customer information only when you need to do so to perform your operational duties. Any other access, use, or disclosure may only be made on receipt of additional authority from the information owner.
Key skils required:
1. Experience of relational databases, primarily Microsoft SQL Server.
2. Experience of manipulating data with a variety of tools such as SQL Server and MS Access etc.
3. Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment and to pre-agreed timelines.
4. A logical approach to problem solving and the ability to solve increasingly complex problems.
5. Ability to communicate accurately and inspire confidence
6. Positive and professional attitude to work and colleagues within a demanding environment
Please feel free to contact Allison @ Datacom on 02070891507 to discuss