My client are expanding their DevOps team by taking on a Senior DevOps engineer to lead a number of large scale projects over the next 12 months.
You'll be working on a best in class software platform that is used by multiple enterprise organisations around the world. Your work will be in front of millions of people every year and you'll have the chance to work with the latest technologies as well as being given the freedom to implement new ideas and new methodologies.
You'll be playing a key role in a new application this team are dedicated to developing and will have the responsibility of leading the team on this large scale implementation.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Strong DevOps engineering experience with solid infrastructure background.
* Excellent hands on Linux experience.
* Strong scripting with python/bash/perl.
* Hands on experience with ansible/chef.
* Strong Jenkins skills.
* Hands on VMware experience.
* Exposure to Docker would be highly desirable.
* Strong networking skills including firewalls and load balancers.
* Excellent Troubleshooting skills.
If you'd be interested in applying then please send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.