A leading edge software technology company in Cork is looking for a Product Owner to join their every expanding team in Cork. This is an exciting time to join this company as it is about to go through a massive growth phase. This is a brand new role and whoever comes in can make it their own.
You as the product owner will be responsible for setting up all the product management processes and procedure within the company. This will include processes around inception of new product to launch as well as product enhancements and new features. You will be responsible for communicating and liaising with the client base in terms of gathering requirements for new features and any communications necessary for the client.
* Experienced in setting up product processes and procedures both internally and externally.
* Development of clear communications with clients how you communicate with the customers.
* Performing analysis through market insights, customer workshops, and other research to Identify and confirm the market opportunity
* Responsible for defining the product road map and strategy and leading the product development
* Experienced in prioritising the product backlog and all the communications around this.
* Working with the agile teams to clarify requirements, providing market insight and representing the customer.
* Manage and carry out user acceptance testing of product changes and enhancements ensuring that at all times the user experience is optimal
* You will be working across a number of departments including IT, Marketing, Commercial and Operations teams to ensure the best go to market plan is devised.
* Responsible for optimising performance KPIs including revenue, usage, and feedback
* 4-5 years plus experience Product Owner working with engineering and commercial teams on development of new product initiatives, within an agile environment.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
* Commercial minded with the ability to perform cost-benefits analysis to estimate the ROI of product features and concepts.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.