itContracting are seeking applications for a Smart Communications Junior Developer to play a key role in our client's IT Department with responsibilities including learning and developing skills in the use of Smart Communications document production application and working on a cross functional project team to implement project and BAU documentation enhancements and changes. This is a permanent position based in Dublin.
* Communicate and work effectively with internal teams
* Work directly with Business user to capture document requirements
* Take ownership of developments and manage to assigned deadlines
* Exercise attention to detail in all aspects of performance
* Multitask and think critically under pressure
* Demonstrate creativity and innovation
* Manage release of developments from Dev to UAT to Production
Skills and Experience:
* 1-year experience in Graduate Role or Junior Development Role
* Experience in MS Office with a focus on Excel skills
* General Insurance industry knowledge, would be an advantage
* Proactive, enthusiastic with a hunger for excellence
* Able to cope with fast moving environment with varying workloads and pressures.
* Problem solving and judgement skills
* A good team worker
* Sets high standards for quality and quantity
* Takes personal responsibility for resolving issues
* Good interpersonal skills and the confidence to deal with other team members and business users
* Works in a systematic, methodical & orderly way
* Take accountability for participating in the Performance management cycle.
* Take action to improve performance on the job
* Take action to manage own personal development
Primary work location is Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Position is Dublin-based but occasional travel may be required to other locations.
For more information please apply here or contact Marta Hoppe ( marta dot hoppe at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.