Junior C# .Net Developer [.Net/C#/SQL]
Project / Role:
Our client is a fast growing Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to over 100 leading Food & Meat Processing companies all over the world. They
continue to grow rapidly, adding more and more new customers, and on foot to their continued success in the marketplace they welcome interest from suitably qualified candidates to join their existing programming team. Successful candidates will form a key part of the company's customer implementation team.
* Design, develop and configure .Net applications in accordance with agreed customer requirement specifications
* Complete application design, code, unit test and integration test tasks to .Net development standards
* Provide technical support where required
* Communicate with clients, take ownership and resolve issues
* Work experience in .Net development in C#
* Work experience in SQL
* Experience Required - 2+ years (.Net development)
* Live within a commutable distance to Dublin 15 with own transport
* No Visa requirements to travel around Europe (As a number of customers are based in the UK and France)
* Knowledge of Food Processing Industries would be advantageous but not necessary
* Third Level Qualification
* Excellent Level of English Required
* Spacious office environment, large desks and ample whiteboard installations
* Free car parking
* Full canteen facilities with free tea, coffee and biscuits for staff use, vending machine and Water cooler
* Encouragement, guidance and support to those that want to self-improve and up skill
* Flexible working hours (possible)
* They provide the latest versions of all their tools including:
SQL Server Management Studio
* They also provide you with Multiple Screens and an adapter for use with your development Laptop.
Reference No.: 917250FK
Role: Junior C# .Net Developer
Industry: Software Development
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.