Junior Data Analytics Developer
As a growing Irish company and a front-runner in software development and operational support, the company creates new and innovative software solutions and has an equally impressive client base.
Working within the technology industry, they offer a top class working environment in their Cork offices and a very collaborative approach, which ensures success.
They require a Data Analytics Developer with at least one year experience working with data-warehouses and intelligence delivery. This permanent role, will see the successful candidate responsible for deliver cutting edge data pipelines and visualizations.
Job Reference: BBBH12298
How can I stand out from the crowd?
* Degree educated in Mathematics/Statistics/Analytics, Computing, Engineering.
* At least one year experience working with data-warehouses and intelligence delivery.
* Knowledge of SQL (preferably MySQL) and at least one NoSQL database.
* A good understanding of dashboard design and business discovery software (Qlikview preferably)
* Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.
* Familiar with the R or Python programming language.
* Solid Excel skills & experience.
What would a general day involve?
* Liaise with teams and clients to develop and improve existing intelligence systems.
* Build informative, insightful dashboards for various departments, using in-house business insights platforms.
* Assist the development of new and existing daily intelligence delivery for clients and departments.
* Become an expert for the company intelligence tools, ensuring relevant and accurate delivery of business requirements.
* Liaise with Data Scientists and team members to build best practice.
* 22 days' holidays.
* Performance related bonus - both the company and the individual performance.
* Rapidly growing company with further expansion plans.
* Modern and spacious offices in Cork City.
* Company is employee focused and encourage creativity from employees allowing you to take ownership of your projects.
* An attractive salary equivalent, based on experience.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.