Wireless Network Deployment Engineer
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Wireless Network Deployment Engineer with 5+ years of related work experience responsible for designing, deploying and operating large-scale networks to join them.
Initially on an 11-month contract, responsible for assisting in the deployment of products in new markets.
Job Reference: BBBH 12227
The Ideal Candidate:
* At least 5 years of related work experience responsible for designing, deploying and operating large-scale networks.
* Experience configuring and troubleshooting routing and switching protocols (BGP, IS-IS, MPLS, RSVP-TE, VRRP).
* Strong working knowledge of network protocols (TCP/UDP, DHCP, DNS) and experience with IPv4 and IPv6.
* Experience with physical layer of wireless networks, wireless telecom interfaces, implementation, and debugging.
* Experience with carrier backhaul including mmWave, microwave, core networks, WIFI access points, or WIFI ISP deployments.
A General Day:
* Implement wireless and TCP/IP network design.
* Coordinate with project management and network engineering to generate implementation plans.
* Document and conduct site surveys for local municipality deployments.
* Liaise with program managers, procurement, engineering, installation teams and vendors to formalize the site design requirements and deployment plans.
* Assist operator and systems integrator, during and after deployment.
* Execute fault isolation and trouble resolution on hardware, software, and network.
* Contribute to documentation, automation and processes as they evolve.
* Document all deployment processes.
* Update and maintain technical and training documentation.
* Work cross functionally with partners, project management, and network engineering to build network designs to solve for connectivity requirements.
* Interface directly with partners and serve as escalation to connectivity engineering.
* Work with various engineering and user groups, defining test cases.
What are the perks with this role?
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035