Manual Tester - Contract - Dublin
An international Financial client based in the city centre are looking for a manual tester to assist an already established team in preparation to become a fully Automated environment.
* A minimum of 3 years commercial experience in a testing role.
* Experience of testing in two or more specialist areas and expert in at least one area.
* Sound understanding of different delivery methodologies (E.g., Agile, Waterfall, V- Model)
* Comfortable with testing in an agile environment.
* Ability to create and implement an appropriate test strategy for a project, regardless of the delivery methodology that is being used.
* Capable of producing workable test estimates and can deliver to these estimates.
* Experience in test design from documented requirements and the ability to identify and manage undocumented requirements.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES:
* Comfortable with leading the test activities on a project.
* Experience in test automation, using open-source tools/frameworks (E.g., Selenium-WebDriver, JUnit/TestNG).
* Experience of non-functional testing (E.g., Performance, Security etc.).
* Sound understanding of Exploratory Testing, with experience of implementing an Exploratory Testing approach.
To apply contact email@example.com or call 01571300
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.