ICT Support Co-ordinator
Dublin City Center
Fixed-Term, renewable at the end of the year
Reporting to: Head of ICT
Responsible for overseeing the operation of the Company ICT support function.
The role will encompass business systems support, desktop software support and hardware device support.
The Support Co-ordinator is ultimately responsible for technical support ensuring all customer service and technical enquiries are responded to quickly and efficiently, in line with
* Minimum of 5 years' experience leading an ICT support function
* Extensive knowledge of software systems, business applications, desktop software, ICT devices and peripherals.
* Knowledge of performance management & critical awareness methods and implementation standards
* Experience managing budgets and analysing expenses
* Relevant 3rd level qualification (e.g. Degree) in ICT/related business
* Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector
* Ideally experienced with ITIL frameworks
* Execute all aspects of ICT support including the operation, maintenance and repair of all ICT related systems, software and equipment
* Manage and develop a team of support engineers, providing both technical and leadership expertise while ensuring highest levels of performance and quality
* Draft and finalise detailed weekly / monthly status and monitoring reports and distribute to the relevant stakeholders
* Manage vendor and contractor relationships, including quality of deliverables and approval of timesheets.
* Manage the procurement and budget aspects of ICT support operations.
* Manage and monitor the work of staff, checking accuracy of work, dealing with queries and general support and development in a team working context
* Determine, develop and deliver training as appropriate to the Company staff
* Performance Management incl 1:1, supervisory meetings
* Ensure that all staff are aware of and adhere to regulations and procedures
* General HR, Learning and Development. Resource Planning
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.