Marketing Analytics Specialist
Dublin 2, Co. Dublin
€Excellent DOE Plus Benefits including Performance Bonuses
If you’re a proactive analytics professional with experience of Google Analytics, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop your career with one of Ireland’s top 10 fastest-growing tech companies.
Award-winning, home grown and innovative. Wolfgang Digital is all of these and so much more. As a marketing agency that was started at the founder’s kitchen table, they have gone from strength-to-strength, achieving success in Ireland and mainland Europe. With expertise in Google AdWords and a strong belief in the strength of this tool, they deliver incredible online results, every time.
As part of their success, the (Wolf) gang are growing and are looking for a Marketing Analytics Specialist to join them in Dublin 2.
As winners of the Best Agency, Best Search and Best Social categories at the 2018 Digital Media Awards, Wolfgang Digital have done great things and they’ve got big plans for their future. And to achieve their ambitions, they need a great team.
Offering a fun, laid-back work environment, Wolfgang Digital have a strong focus on professional development and will support you to realise your full potential. What’s more, they understand the importance of workplace wellness, and offer regular yoga classes, massages and talks from external expert speakers.
As a Marketing Analytics Specialist, you’ll help to take the company’s data and analytics offering to the next level.
In this key role, you will:
- Extract meaningful, data-led insights to inform campaign decisions
- Use data insights to identify and act on conversion rate optimisation opportunities
- Set-up bespoke analytics reports for customers and implement analytics best practice
- Integrate analytics reporting across our Digital Marketing Teams
- Set up and manage Google Tag Manager
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of Google Analytics, Omniture or other analytics platforms
- Previous experience of performing analytics audits and implementation
- A track record of executing successful conversion rate optimisation projects
- Proficiency in Google Tag Manager
- Some modelling expertise, including SQL and Excel skills
- A qualification in a data related discipline, such as Maths, Statistics or Economics
As a Marketing Analytics Specialist, you’ll be an excellent communicator with a collaborative approach to problem-solving. You’ll also have a meticulous eye for detail,
To apply for the role of Marketing Analytics Specialist, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Marketing Analytics Specialist, Google Analytics, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Campaign Analyst, Campaign Analyst, Data Analyst, Insight Analyst, Analysis, Marketing.