The Fibre Network Planner will plan the fibre optic network and conduct capacity planning for the roll-out of fibre. The Fibre Network Planner will have hands on experience in a network planning role and preferably have a data communications background.
What do we offer?
* The opportunity to work with a highly skilled team that are fantastic to work with.
* The opportunity to be part of massive projects and various activities to build on experience
How will you make a difference?
* By conducting data modelling, building map and data environments
* Planning fibre optic and output work packs
* Conducting desktop surveys and reports for customers
* Manage inventory and plan networks
* Know to manage time effectively and document activities
What do we require?
* A qualification in data communications or similar
* Be analytical, willing to learn, detail oriented and be able to multi-task
* Competency in AutoCAD, Oneworld, Connectmaster, Gamma, Geodirectory, GIS