Senior IT Security Consultant - Dublin Contract
Contract: 12 Months
I am working with a government organization that is currently seeking a skilled IT security consultant for a daily rate contract with a specific purpose. This is an excellent opportunity to test your security skills and get involved with great projects around compliance and GDPR.
You will have:
* A strong understanding of the current trends; standards, and developments in cyber and information security
* Demonstrable experience of identifying information risks and the commensurate controls
* Track record in developing and presenting successful proposals to clients through account management and business development within an existing client base
* Awareness of security standards and implementation of requirements to adhere to such standards
* Subject matter expertise in one or many security technologies - such as identity management, protective monitoring, encryption etc
* Ability to articulate security advice directly to key stakeholders
* Strong negotiation skills to influence cost and risk-based decisions
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
* Degree qualified in Information Security, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or related subject
* Experience in leading or undertaking a range of sophisticated and/or complex technical engagements including but not limited to penetration testing, configuration review, incident response, and source code review.
* Hold CISSP, CISA, CISM, I-RAP, PCI-QSA, CRISC, or similar qualifications
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to contact me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: IT Security Consultant, IT Security, Dublin, IT, CISSP, CISA, CISM, I-RAP, PCI-QSA, CRISC, ISO, GDPR
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.