Marketing Insight Analyst
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Marketing (Data) Science Partner with 4 years' experience in the advertising industry (online) with solid understanding of SQL.
Initially on an 11-month contract, responsible for producing and managing analyses and campaign evaluation that will prove the value of advertising.
Job Reference: BBBH 11043
The Ideal Candidate:
* 4 years+ experience in the advertising industry (online)
* Excellent ability in advertising related data analysis - must be proficient with using
* SQL and have some experience with R / Python
* Experience in working closely with clients and have excellent client relationship management skills
* Strong presentation skills, experienced presenting to clients
* Liaise with the EMEA Measurement Leads.
* Manage analyses and campaign evaluation that will proving advertising value.
* Partner with the sales team, measuring and evaluating.
* Create tailored measurement programs.
* Manage and drive measurement studies across verticals.
* End to end management of Offline and Online Lift Analysis.
* Assist clients and agencies with research capabilities.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
Job Reference: BBBH11043