Senior Business Analyst - Insurance (Contract)
My client, a Global Insurance organisation located in Dublin are seeking a Business Analyst to take on an initial 6 month contract. You will be involved on a high priority transformation programme which is now moving into the second stage. You will be involved in liaising with multi-disciplinary teams to identify new insurance policy and optimise processes. You will take an active role in identifying gaps and potential risks within current and future processes and also be involved in new product development.
Daily Rates €400 - €450 p/d.
Desired Skills / Experience
* 5+ years specific financial services Business Analyst experience, Insurance preferable.
* Requirements gathering experience. (Functional and Non-Functional)
* Financial Services Experience, Insurance preferable.
* Proven regulatory experience.
* Process Mapping / Resource Planning.
* Drive to lead process and system improvement initiatives facilitating business and system change.
* Experience in an Agile environment.
* Experience working on Portfolio Transfers would be desirable.
* Delivery of workshops / presentations / stakeholder management.
* Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills, particularly with senior executives.
You will have the opportunity to play an integral role in the implementation of a new transformation programme as a Business Analyst. For more information call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or click on the link to apply below.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.