Quality Assurance Engineer
Krakow / Wroclaw
Job Reference: BBBH11987
Allen Recruitment is working closely with a major international Financial Services company which is building a significant presence in Poland. They require several Quality Assurance Engineers and testers with various skillsets.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading, high-performance Financial Services research and development teams. As a member of this team, you will be supporting strategic solutions for Group Technology.
Working as part of a self-organizing Scrum team you will…
* Liaise with development team and have substantial impact on quality of deliverables
* Progress extend existing testing framework
* Develop complex regression test base
* Outline test scenarios based on business requirements
* Maintain highest quality of deliverables
* Examine code and resolve problems
* At least 3 years' experience in IT
* Experience with automation of tests (QTP, Selenium, Fitnesse, TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.)
* Experience with Unix/Linux and shell scripting
* Knowledge of XML
* Expert knowledge of SQL
* Advanced command of English
* Advanced command of English (Polish will be an asset)
* A self-motivated team player
We are looking for a number of both manual and automation testers with various skillsets. In case your strengths lie in testing web/desktop applications/ Java & Selenium or others we still may have a role for you.
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 / +48 122119037