PHP Symfony Developer - Contract Role
* Central Dublin
* Cutting edge software company
* 6 month contract (extensions expected), Very Competitive Rates
PHP Symfony developer required for an excellent contracting role with a leading software company in Dublin city centre. It's a great role with a cutting edge company developing start of the art enterprise Symfony applications.
The role is based on a complete greenfield project of large scale, building out the backend on a microservices based applications within a small team of senior developers.
Desired Skills / Experience
* 3+ years PHP development experience
* In depth knowledge of the Symfony framework
* Strong expereince building REST APIs / microservices based application
* Expereince with cloud based applications is nice to have - AWS / NoSQL etc.
* Experience with the likes of Docker / Jenkins, building CI/CD pipelines is nice to have
* Agile / TDD experience desired
For more information get in contact with Ross Irwin at Reperio or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.