Privileged Access Management Engineer (IT Security)
Job Reference: BBBH12074
Allen Recruitment is working closely with a major international Financial Services company which is building a significant presence in Poland. Right now, they require a Privileged Access Management Engineer (IT Security) with experience with PowerBroker suite, CyberArk Privileged Account Security suite and excellent English.
The successful candidate will develop and support a suite of detect control, privileged access and password management solutions based on vendor products.
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert
* Develop new features and tools
* Advise guide Production support personnel, Testing Team staff and On-Boarding Team too
* Liaise with the end user community
* Resolve problems and provide technical investigations of support queries
* Source opportunities for improvement
* Experience with PowerBroker suite
* Experience with CyberArk Privileged Account Security suite
* Excellent communication and English.
* Passionate about scripting and programming.
* Familiar with Unix and Windows systems
* English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English
* Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities
* Increased net take home pay of approximately 70% of gross
* Low rents (approx. €500 a month for a nice 2 bed) and plenty of availability!
* A trendy European University city with easy access to the mountains and major cities like Berlin and Prague
* Great branded company to support your career and CV credentials
* Great career development, progression and promotion prospects
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 / +48 122119037