itContracting are seeking applications for an Open Source Full-Stack Developer, this is a permanent position with our client based in Dublin 2.
Our client is looking for a professional to join their internal Systems Maintenance Team. This individual will be expected to contribute meaningfully in a focused, team-oriented development role, implementing improvements, fixes and new requirements for existing and legacy enterprise systems. They will be partnering with end-users, Process Owners and the Application Maintenance Manager to address issues, define requirements and develop solutions. This opportunity is best suited to a motivated individual who can match a growing programming background with an interest in business processes and data.
* Participate in the design, development, maintenance and support of internal web-based and native windows client applications, as well as third-party applications.
* Bring their experience to bear on the overall requirements and design, suggesting opportunities for improvement and standardization
* Leverage Master Data, existing systems and processes to ensure integration
* Work closely with end-users and other ITS staff to resolve system-related issues rapidly and conclusively.
* Stay current with new technologies and serve as an expert resource in the technologies underlying both current and future enterprise systems.
* Help with overall systems/data architecture development and integration issues.
* 1-3 years software development on the following technologies:
* MEAN Stack: MongoDB, Express, AngularJS & NodeJS.
* Database development experience writing queries, stored procedures, triggers, views, etc.
* Data exchange and application integration: XML, XSLT, REST, SOAP,
* Source code version control tools (GIT, TFS, Bitbucket, etc.)
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent training/experience
* Related Microsoft technologies (e.g., MAPI, LDAP, IIS)
* Professional services firm experience
* Microsoft Sync Framework
* Desktop and Web-based development on Microsoft Technology: C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web API, WPF, etc. IIS a plus
* SQL Server Admin and/or SSAS experience a plus.
* SDLC Methodologies (Agile, Scrum, XP, etc.)
Skills and Attributes:
* Structured, analytical thinker capable of operating at multiple levels of precision and detail. Ability to translate business needs into requirements into technical solutions.
* Strong English skills required.
* Mature, organized, and creative self-starter with a professional attitude.
* Proactive learner capable of independently assessing and addressing personal technical knowledge gaps.
* Very competitive bonus
* 25 days annual leave
* Health insurance
For more information please apply here or contact Marta Hoppe ( marta dot hoppe at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.