Junior Software Development Engineer
A global IT service provider within the Gaming industry, working with an impressive client base.
They require a Junior Software Development Engineer educated in a related field and 1 plus years related experience preferred. The successful candidate will have knowledge with testing and quality control tools and methods.
The Junior STED will assist with planning, managing review and bug creation resulting from compliance test tools to identify and mitigate compliance risk in our client services and products.
An established large employer with their headquarters in Dublin, they offer a top class working environment and very collaborative and social approach, which delivers success.
Job Reference: BBBH 12103
What would a general day involve?
* Help in the evaluation and reporting of the results of weekly centralized Compliance testing.
* Assist in identifying/verifying issues by triaging resulting from testing.
* Verify context of potential issues to determine the need to write a bug.
* Tracking issues and evaluating status against defined criteria.
* Oversee Compliance bug creation via test harness automation or manual bug writing as needed.
* Schedule results of Compliance scans, schedule reviews, and the designated reviewers.
* Triage, track and assign Compliance bugs.
Why would you be interested in this role?
* Working on a team with gaming enthusiasts with some of the world's leading gaming companies.
* Part of a team focusing on localizing a world-renowned game.
* Flat management company working in a multicultural environment.
* Lots of events such as summer BBQ.
* Relaxed environment.
* Games room.
What skills are required?
* Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* At least 1 years related experience.
* Fluency in English required.
* Familiar with testing and quality control tools and methods.
* Ability to independently and as part of a team.
* Capable of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Knowledge of Windows, Office Suite.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Familiar reporting queries through logical expressions.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.