* 6 month contract (Extensions expected)
* Excellent Daily Rate
Want to work with one of Ireland's leading digital brands helping to create a new range of digital products used by 1000s+ on a daily basis?
You'll work as a UI/UX designer at one of Dublin's leading software companies, they are a high profile organisation with all the usual perks, cool office, nice people, coffee on tap, take company culture (even for contractors) seriously.
The role will involve UI/UX design of web and mobile applications from the initial concept all the way through to delivery. Expereince of this end to end process ideally in a software company is desired.
The company operate a tight Agile model, you'll liase with product managers, UI developers and various business users to understand the desired features they want. Your job is to create highly engaging, web / mobile / interactive solutions based on the latest / greatest web design principles.
Desired Skills / Experience
* 2+ years UI/UX design experience
* Expereince taking projects from initial problem definition all the way through full design phase is essential
* Strong visual design skills
* Expereince in User Testing (moderated / unmoderated)
* Past expereince in a software product company is a bonus
* Strong communication, ability to facilitate workshops, engage stakeholders etc.
* Strong around user centric / interaction design, information architecture etc.
* Expereince with the likes of Sketch / Invision etc. nice to (photoshop is not being used)
* Up to date with the latest UI/UX trends
For more information get in contract with Ross Irwin at Reperio or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.