We're working with an interactive entertainment startup in Dublin City Centre who is looking to hire a Junior and Senior Game Developer.
Our client are primarily know for very successful sports games for mobile phones and tables.
* Maintain and optimise new and existing game features
* Design, architect, test and implement game features
* Support and contribute new ideas to game design
* Write robust code to be used by millions of users
* Create complete solutions independently
* Work as part of a team, and share knowledge and ideas
* Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
* At least 3 years of experience working on mobile games or published at least 3 titles
* Self-driven and independent
* Experience using Unity3D
* Good communication skills
* Passion for sports games
* Strong team player
If you are interested in discussing this job opportunity in more detail, please get in touch with at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 (0)1 4485 624
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.