Enterprise Architecture Manager required to join a leading provider of audit and assurance services in Ireland, based in Dublin City Centre. This is a career making opportunity to be part of an “internal start-up”, where you will be provided with opportunities to influence and manage projects for the some of Ireland’s largest organisations. The role focuses on a broad range of technology areas where experience in software development lifecycle and project management is expected.
• Architect and design solutions using industry best practices to meet client’s business needs by ensuring alignment between business models and IT investments
• Develop and test various IT strategies (across a number of architecture domains and industries) to support client’s business strategy
• Participation in collaborative architecture assessment sessions with clients
• Develop and document best practices, guidelines, standards, procedures and patterns.
• Estimate and lead projects end-to-end while meeting customer requirements and keeping within budget.
• 3+ years’ architecture experience with a track record in a blue chip consulting or systems integration firm.
• 3rd level degree in in Computer Science or Business/Management Information Systems or equivalent
• Certification in any Enterprise Architecture frameworks (TOGAF preferably)
• Industry recognised Project Management Qualification: (Prince2 / PMP etc)
• A track record of delivery within a number of large scale IT transformation projects, demonstrating ownership of architecture solutions and managing change.
• Be available or travel in Ireland and occasionally international
• Starting salary: 80K (negotiable)
• 15-20% Bonus
• Pension Contribution (7-15%)
• 25 day annual leave
• Education assistance