QA Manager - Dublin city, Ireland
* BS in computer science or equivalent degree
* ISTQB in Advanced Test Management (or equivalent) preferred
* Subject matter expertise in telecommunications or financial services
* Project management certification (i.e. PMI PMP, Prince2) advantageous
* Service management certification (i.e. ITIL) advantageous
Desired Skills & Experience:
* 5+ years as manager of a software quality assurance organization
* 5-10 years in Quality Assurance, with experience writing test strategies, test cases, and in test automation
* Thorough understanding and knowledge of quality assurance processes, standards, methodologies, and tools
* Enterprise level application and database testing, on multiple platforms, including UNIX, Windows, Mac
* Managerial experience in motivating and managing internal lead QA engineers who coordinate multiple outsource vendor partner testing.
* Previous experience of managing multiple vendors is required
* Build and release processes and protocols, with working knowledge of source control systems.
* Experience defining programs for Automated and Performance testing and developing new automated test procedures
* Experience with both Waterfall and Agile test methodologies
* Ability to influence Stakeholders and sell the value of testing
* Proven success in both fostering and contributing to a team-oriented environment
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment to delivery of projects
This role is an exciting new opportunity with our key client in the Dublin city area. The successful QA Manager is a permanent role and will be part of our client's growing team. Excellent career potential opportunities, salary and benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
Test Manager, Senior Test Manager, Senior QA Manager, QA Manager.
Are you an experienced QA Manager that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this QA Manager role to Laura Guiney via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
QA Manager, Test Manager, ISTQB, degree, managing team of testers, application and database testing
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.