Excellent opportunity to join a hugely respected Multinational as an IT Security Specialist, working with cutting edge security technologies. State of the art Dublin HQ.
This groups Information Security Analysts need working knowledge of security principles & their application to Information Security Risk Management. Experience in performing application, vendor and infrastructure risk assessments is essential.
This is an Information Security Governance role. This is not hands-on role in terms of implementation or operations. However, a technical background in some combination of networking, firewalls, security monitoring, IT Development, vulnerability management and/or IAM is considered an advantage. While not essential, security architecture and penetration testing experience is a bonus.
* Work with stakeholders to carry out Information Security risk assessments
* Vendor and supply chain risk assessments
o Third party security operations
o Information Security monitoring including coverage, alerting and reporting
o SIEM & security event investigation
o Vulnerability Management (VM) processes
o Identity & Access Management (IAM) processes
* Supporting the security Incident Management process as required
* Management operational security reporting
* 3+ years' Information Security experience, with up to date experience of the threat landscape
* Technical background in some or all of the following - networking, server, middleware, database and application security
* Exposure and understanding of a broad range of security controls including firewalls, proxies, IDS/IPS, network segmentation, DLP, VM, SIEM, IAM/PAM, antivirus technologies etc.
* COBIT, ISO 27001/27002, ISO 27005, ISF IRAM2, ISACA RiskIT, and NIST, CIS, ASD & OWASP
* Systems administration of one or more of; Linux, Windows server administration including Active Directory and/or iSeries AS/400
Knowledge of :
* SIEM Solutions - HP ArcSight
* Qualys vulnerability scanning solutions
* Dell/Quest Identity Manager
* Firewall change management & monitoring processes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.