Senior Network Security Engineer - Dublin
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Network Security Engineer to join one of the most sought after employers in Dublin.
The role's focus is to manage + maintain the day to day security and system change lifecycle of security devices and tools. Incl. Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Proxy servers, and other security devices.
You will ideally be Qualified Palo Alto/ CISCO ASA Firewall, and have DDI and in-house proxy experience.
Extra brownie points if you have Proofpoint experience (or similar cloud based email filtering).
You will provide senior technical support for all perimeter security devices and provide leadership.
Snapshot of the Role
* Maintain configuration/ availability and system lifecycle of all key perimeter/internal security devices
* Respond to incident escalation requirements from security tools and support SOC functions
* Email security appliance configuration, administration, and monitoring
* Firewall policy maintenance
* Firewall base line security
* Monitoring and response device health
* IDS/IPS management
* Web Proxy management
* Provide proactive fault management and vendor engagement
* DDI management
* Perimeter Hygiene
* Operate and maintain security tools within the Security Response responsibility
* 5+ years professional experience managing enterprise network Security environments including
* 2 years of experience administrating In-House and/or cloud based email security solutions
* Qualified CISCO ASA Firewall Management to CCNP standard (preferred)
* Qualified Checkpoint CCSA standard (preferred)
* SPF, DKIM, and other email-related protocols
* IDS/IPS systems
* CISCO ScanSafe Proxy
* Network Security Architecture
* ITIL v3 (preferable)
* CISSP or CISA (preferable)
* Experience with administering, troubleshooting and configuring / implementation (Palo Alto/CISO/Checkpoint) firewalls, Proofpoint email security, Cisco WSA, Bluecat IPAM system,
* Network/ Design experience
* Software Experience - Windows OS/ Junos/ScreenOS/IOS
* ISS/Cisco IDS/IPS experience
* Good understanding of security operations and technologies.
* Experience with Security Assessments
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.