Cyber Security Analyst Roles Cork
A long term client of Morgan McKinley are expanding their Cyber security team in Cork. There are 3 Cyber Security Analyst positions with a global team. Candidates coming from a system admin/networking background would be ideal as long as you tick the boxes below:
* Knowledge of core security principles
* Highly skilled in Running/providing services on a Windows Platform.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Windows AD
* Knowledge of scripting
* Excellent problem-solving and technical skills
* Ability to establish goals, objectives, and work plans
* Ability to understand the business and technical requirements while developing the associated content and documentation
* Proficiency in upgrading various software and hardware platforms
* Detail-oriented, self-motivated and disciplined, with excellent time management skills
Get in touch today to learn more! Candidates must be based in Ireland with EU citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa. 021-2300300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.