Your Cardio-respiratory partner
Vitalograph is one of the world's leading manufacturers of cardio-respiratory medical devices, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems and analytics used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit a Process Engineer to focus on New Product Introduction (NPI) to Manufacturing and to be part of our future growth.
NPI Process Engineer
The primary function of this role is to ensure that new products are transferred to production by active participation in the design transfer and by the development of manufacturing and test processes and equipment. The role will focus on establishing and supporting the manufacturing processes to ensure they are both effective and efficient. The role will also provide ongoing support for existing processes and actively lead problem solving, implementing corrective actions and managing engineering changes.
* A Degree in Electronics Engineering, or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years' relevant industry experience
* Demonstrable experience in new product introduction projects
* Proven skills in faulting finding/root cause analysis of product and processes and implementation of preventative and corrective actions
* Good problem solving skills as well as an ability to work both as part of a team, and on their own initiative
* Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written
The following skills would be advantageous:
* Experience in an electronics instrumentation manufacturing environment
* Experience of working with ISO13485 and/or the medical device industry with experience of performing process validations
* Proven experience in driving and achieving continuous improvement actions
If you are interested in the above position, please email a CV to email@example.com
For more information on Vitalograph (Ireland) Ltd. please visit www.vitalograph.ie