Challenges of the role:
* Develop efficient, reusable and performant code
* Build quick prototypes to prove concepts
* Architect, design, develop and deploy new features and products
* Integrate native applications with back-end .NET systems
* Identify and address performance issues
* Participate in the transition of our mobile apps to a highly modularised architecture
* Develop micro-apps.
* Participate in code reviews and design workshops
* Collaborate with Product Designers to implement the next generation of products.
* Conduct research and Proof of Concepts on emerging technologies
* Develop tests cases and write unit, integration and automation tests
* Work as part of a cross functional agile development team
What we're looking for...
* BS degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 3+ years of experience working with iOS, shipping at least one application/software library
* Published app in AppStore
* Highly proficient in Objective-C or Swift - We are more focus on Swift
* Experience with additional platforms a major benefit, particularly .NET and Android
* Experience with integration methodologies for APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc.)
* Understanding of Object Oriented Design Principles
* Experience with GIT or other revision control system
* Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies
* Good verbal and written communication skills working within a distributed development team
* Quick learner, with passion for new technologies
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.