Cyber Security Consultant - Contract (Dublin)
I am working with a Worldwide Financial services company based in Dublin city centre who now have a requirement for a Cyber Security Consultant for project-based work on a 6-month contract. This is project-based work with a good chance to of being renewed past the 6-month period. They are a world-class organization that work with world-class talent!
Candidates must have:
* 5+ years Security Experience in a technical or operational role of at least 2-3 security domains along with project management expertise
* Expertise in System Administration and Security Settings
* Expertise in Firewalls technologies
* Fundamentals of Network and Application Security - Strengths and Weaknesses
* Strong knowledge in latest vulnerabilities, security trends and their effect on large corporate technology environments
* Ability to do Vulnerability Assessment and Risk Management (Policies, Standards and guidelines)
* Experience in Service Definition, Service Level Management, KPI tracking
* Ensure the project is planned in a manner that delivers to the required cost and quality and within the agreed scope, including appropriate milestone definition, work breakdown structure, dependencies, and assumptions
* Excellent verbal and written English skills
* Certifications Preferred (One or More) CISSP, CISA, CCSP, CCNP, CWSA, CEPT,CCNA, CWNA, CEH, MCSE, PMP (Optional)
This is a Day-Rate contract and applicants require EU citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa to be considered for the role.
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Cyber Security, CS, Contract, Dublin, Security, Firewalls, CISSP, CISA, CCSP, CCNP, CWSA, CEPT,CCNA, CWNA, CEH, MCSE, PMP
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.