itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading global financial services company, in the hiring of an Identity and Access Management Support Engineer.
The Identity and Access Management Support Engineer oversees aspects of solutions architecture and software development in the domain of identity and access management and related middleware. The position is responsible for sustaining and enhancing the operations of existing platforms, as well as coordinating estimations and delivery of multiple small projects to achieve desired organization goals and benefits.
* Resolves problems with programs in the production environments. Analyzes programs to ensure that they efficiently use computer and storage resources; recommends appropriate changes as necessary.
* Conducts preliminary analyses of requirements for new or enhanced systems.
* Conducts preliminary analyses of cost/time requirements to determine the feasibility and scope of proposed projects.
* Develop, implement and maintain procedures to ensure a reliable and secure production environment.
* Work with company's other support teams, service providers, and external vendors to implement and sustain the solutions.
* Assist in the rapid execution of information security initiatives by maintaining an appropriate level of prioritization, focus and persistence in an environment of significant change and growth.
* Must be able to manage project task execution independently and get all associated team members to deliver their tasks on time, both with and without direct authority.
* Has ability to interface with management on a regular basis.
Skills and Experience
* 1+ years in Identity Access Management is required.
* Experience with using Oracle Identity Manager or SailPoint or Site Minder.
* Minimum 3 years of experience on a technical team, preferably a software development team; experience should include development team oversight, and implementation of processes and metrics that improve team performance
* Responsible for installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and on-going maintenance of software on UNIX/Linux environment
* Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
* Should have comprehensive knowledge of concepts of Incident, Change & Problem Management and experience of working on ticketing tools (e.g., Remedy, ServiceNow etc.)
* Experience preferred in the following areas: Identity Management, Role Based Access Control, User Access Certification, Web Single Sign-on, Federated Identity
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.