Fantastic opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a market-leading software house based in Cork City. My Client is a fast paced, expanding company which offers huge scope for progression within the company, while utilising the latest technologies. The culture is very much employee focused and encourage creativity from employees allowing you to take ownership of your projects.
· Plan and execute the building of automated environments as part of the DevOps team
· Provide subject matter expertise in automation and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
· Design and develop different tools and automation scripts to improve automation support for various activities such as image management, deployment, data analytics, automated testing, logging and monitoring.
· Coordinate with production support in the diagnosis of and solution to production issues
· Troubleshoot and fix issues in our dev, qa and production environments
· Advise on new technologies and methodologies by becoming an expert in emerging technologies and tools
· Document solutions and processes as part of execution
· 4+ years DevOps experience in a fast-paced, Agile environment
· Experience of Docker and Kubernetes/Swarm
· A passion for automation and experience with SaltStack, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
· Prior experience with AWS, Azure, or equivalent.
· Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages (Java, Python, Groovy, Shell)
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Cassandra)