Network Security Engineer - Dublin Contract
I have a great opportunity for a Network Security Engineer to join one of Dublin's largest ISP's. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a contract with a competitive day-rate and an opportunity to extend past the 6 month period.
Job type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Effective negotiator and influencer
* Focused on continuous quality improvement and excellent customer service
* Ability to manage risks and issues
* In-depth Knowledge and Proven technical Capability in all aspects of IT Networks, including but not limited to :
* Internet Protocols (e.g. DNS, HTTP, SMTP, SSL)
* Cisco Routing and Switching (Catalyst and Nexus)
* Cisco ASA firewall configuration and troubleshooting
* Network topology planning (i.e. LAN, WAN, WLAN,)
* P Telephony (SIP, VOIP, Cisco CM, TIPT)
* Monitoring Technology
* 5 years minimum experience with extensive hands on
* Willingness to travel (minimal) for onsite support as needed.
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Network Security Engineer, Dublin, Contract, Firewalls, CCNA, CISSP
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.