I'm working with a local start-up who have grown rapidly in recent years and received a great deal of publicity from some of their recent deals and funding rounds. They are passionate about innovation and will give you the freedom to work with some of the latest technologies and will also listen to your suggestions for new tools they could implement to improve their platform.
They strive day by day to build the best possible product for their customers and their hard work is reflected in the highly impressive customer list that they have built up across the last few years.
My client are preparing to branch into some new markets and as a result of this along with some recent increases in new business, they require an experienced AWS Systems Engineer to join their Dublin city centre based infrastructure team.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent AWS experience. (Ideally 4+ years hands on)
* Strong Linux systems administration skills.
* Hands on experience with Ansible is preferred. (Puppet/Chef/Salt also)
* Elasticsearch experience would be highly desirable.
* Knowledge of Cassandra.
* Experience in multiple scripting languages.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If this sounds like a role that is well aligned with the next step of your career, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.