SQL Developer - contract
* 6 month contract (extensions expected)
* Very competitive daily rate
* Central Dublin
Broadly scoped role with technical duties around data processes, data structures and data architectures combined with good exposure to the business side, working with various stakeholders and making them aware of what's realistically possible.
This is an excellent role for a SQL Developer with a leading data centric organisation, very well branded organisation and a number of highly qualified / highly regarded professionals within the local IT scene working here (think conference / meetup speakers, open-source enthusiasts etc.)
This particular project is based around IFRS 9 governance & compliance implementations across business reporting systems. It will give you stronger exposure to the business side compared to most other SQL dev roles.
Desired Skills / Expereince
* Very strong grasp of SQL
* Strong understanding of data processes, data structures, data architectures etc.
* Open to working with various RDBMS - Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server etc.
* Expereince working on a governance project would be nice to have but not essential
* Expereince across XML, T-SQL, PowerShell, PLSQL etc. would be nice
* Expereince working in an Agile environment with tools like JIRA is nice to have
For more information get in contact with Ross Irwin at Reperio or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.