Site Reliability Engineer (Contractor) - Dublin
I am working with a large software company who are currently seeking a SRE on a 6-12-month contract. This is a fantastic role with a household name that will give you a lot of exposure to market leading technologies.
* Experience with Linux system administration (RHEL or CentOS preferred).
* Experience with monitoring systems using tools like Nagios and writing health checks.
* Practical experience managing databases or search engines, such as Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra or ElasticSearch.
* Ability to debug performance problems in complex distributed systems.
* Interest in learning and utilizing newer technologies like Spark, Hadoop,
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
* Unwavering commitment to operational security and best practices.
* BS/MS in Computer Science.
* Experience with system management tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
* Knowledge of server hardware and/or experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* Familiarity with information security standards and best practices.
Please note this is a daily rate contract role and you must have a STAMP 4 VISA or EU CITIZENSHIP to be eligible.
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Sire Reliability Engineer, SRE, Dublin, IT, Linux, Contract, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, UNIX, PCNSE, Oracle,
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.