You'll get to be part of an established local organisation who have shown solid growth year on year and have also committed a great deal of funding to expanding their infrastructure department across the rest of this year.
You'll work closely with level 1 and 3 engineers to support a number of enterprise customers where you'll need to troubleshoot and problem solve on a daily basis as well as adhering to SLA's and keeping a consistent line of communication between yourself and multiple clients.
Occasional travel to client sites may be necessary but it won't be too often.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* CCNA, MCSA/MCSE are highly desirable.
* 8+ years hands on systems engineering experience.
* Excellent windows server skills.
* Strong hands on exposure to HP server hardware and switches.
* Experience with Sonicwall Firewalls.
* Hyper-V experience.
* Cloud migration experience with Azure is highly desirable.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.