Technical Consultant - Security Engineering
Outstanding opportunity to join a hugely respected Multinational, with HQ in Dublin CC.
* Architecture of security component services incl infrastructure + application design
* Review + input (security technologies)
* Security infrastructure + application build/implementations
* Application integration + automation
* Ad-hoc development of bespoke security services and solutions
* Solution documentation and handover to level 1 and 2 support, including knowledge transfer
* Level 3 technical support
* Input to technology security roadmaps and strategy
* Input to wider technology stream strategies, design and implementations
* Ownership of security led projects
* Experience of CyberArk PAM
* Experience of leading security technologies
* Understanding of security principles and standards implementations, eg federation (SAML), Web Services (SOAP, REST), Kerberos, oauth etc.
* Understanding of underlying protocols + data used, including: HTTP, HTTPS, SQL, TCP/IP, Active Directory
* LDAP skills would be an additional advantage
* Competence - UNIX and Windows general configuration
* Database and SQL skills preferred
* Familiarity with scripting (i.e. shell, perl, etc. with capability to learn new scripting frameworks e.g. AutoIt)
* CISSP or equivalent security certification preferred
You will be comfortable working across multiple operating systems, databases, applications, and infrastructure components, and should be proficient in understanding to a deep level the intricacies of a large, corporate network (including networking principles). You will learn new technologies and products quickly. Engineering experience in any of the following security solutions will be an advantage; PKI, UNIX LDAP, web access management, security services gateways, privileged access Management, file integrity monitoring and reporting / dashboard-ing. You will have excellent infrastructure and application technology hands-on skills and experience and is preferred to be able to demonstrate experience working in a security environment or the ability to 'think and act' like a security professional.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.