About the role: As a Technical Support Associate, you provide 1st level support to for commercial customers across Europe for the German or Dutch speaking market. The support delivered is Business to Business and the customers contact you with their IT queries by phone, E-mail or logging a Web Ticket.
Customer queries variate between; software installations, printer problems, network issues and password resets. If any more complex issues arise and you, with your team, cannot solve it, it can be escalated to the 2nd level support. It is an open office environment where you and you and your team support each other where possible. It is a great opportunity to start or develop your career further in IT and work with a big brand company.
You will gain vast exposure to different parts of a global business including service management, 2nd level support, technical resolver groups, quality control and finance. You will build valuable transferable skills in customer service, IT troubleshooting, problem determination, teamwork and quality control.
The Requirements -
* Fluent in English and German or Dutch
* Outstanding communicator, articulate, fluid conversationalist
* You'll be working hand-in-hand with our customers every day. You need to be able to clearly guide them through a solution or walk-through of our products and features.
* Analytical mindset; problem solver, troubleshooting
* You love a good challenging brain melting puzzle. Our customers will throw these at you every day.
* Marketing & Business acumen
* You've got your finger firmly on the pulse of the internet. If it's trending, you know about it.
* Education in IT is desired but not essential
* Any previous work experience or education in IT is a benefit but certainly not essential as all training is provided
* Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
* Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
* Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.
* Able to convey sensitivity and a positive approach to customer needs.
* Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
* Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfil basic position requirements, to become expert in the position
* over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organisation.
* Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organisation metric targets.
* Keen to develop, with an ability to learn quickly and adapt in a high change environment
* Keep up to date with relevant industry technology, like to work in an environment where the pace can change but the customers always remain in focus
* Be able to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
Join Our Team and become apart of something. Learn new technology and grow within a great company!!
Give me a shout at 019052402 or email your updated CV