The Requirements -
* Fluent in English and French
* Outstanding communicator, articulate, fluid conversationalist
* You'll be working hand-in-hand with our customers every day. You need to be able to clearly guide them through a solution or walk-through of our products and features.
* Analytical mindset; problem solver, troubleshooting
* You love a good challenging brain melting puzzle. Our customers will throw these at you every day.
* Marketing & Business acumen
* You've got your finger firmly on the pulse of the internet. If it's trending, you know about it.
* Education in IT is desired but not essential
* Any previous work experience or education in IT is a benefit but certainly not essential as all training is provided
* Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
* Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
* Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.
* Able to convey sensitivity and a positive approach to customer needs.
* Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
* Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfil basic position requirements, to become expert in the position
* over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organisation.
* Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organisation metric targets.
* Keen to develop, with an ability to learn quickly and adapt in a high change environment
* Keep up to date with relevant industry technology, like to work in an environment where the pace can change but the customers always remain in focus
* Be able to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
Join Our Team and become apart of something. Learn new technology and grow within a great company!!
Give me a shout at 019052402 or email your updated CV