Lead Automation QA
HAYWARD HAWK are pleased to be recruiting for a Lead Automation QA for a leading bank in Dublin
You will be working within an Agile/Scrum environment alongside a market leading team of award-winning technologists and be involved in some of the most exciting innovation projects in the industry.
- Work closely with the product owner and project team to define the testing strategy and ensure acceptance criteria are accurate, clear and well defined
- Define clear and well-written test cases, execute those tests and ensure the results are being clearly communicated with the wider project team on an ongoing basis
- Triage and lead the investigation into reported issues, ensure they are being properly tracked and work to actively prevent regressions
- Work with the release manager and project team to prevent defective products being promoted to production. Ensure both you and the team are always aware when releases are occurring and which versions of the product are running in which environments
- Help identify, plan and execute non-functional testing requirements
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive BDD tests (Preference knowledge on Cucumber BDD)
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools/Framework like Selenium, Serenity, JUnit, Selenium Grid
• Hands-on experience on analyzing code stack or application logs for issue
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus”.