We are currently assisting our Client an expanding technology company to identify the next engineer of their support team T1 Helpdesk Support Engineer / Ticket Administrator
This role will report directly to the Helpdesk Manager and requires an individual who is highly motivated with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure by handling multiple tickets simultaneously, as well as learning new skills and procedures along the way. This person should have experience as a Windows Server Administrator, along with administrating and supporting desktops.
* Setting up new users in Active Directory
* Setting up new users in Office 365 / Exchange
* Changing user permissions, mapping network drives
* Action alerts generated by monitoring software
* Changing passwords
* Adding Printers
* Assigning tickets to engineers, highlighting urgent tickets to Help Desk Manager
* Follow up on tickets where customers are delayed in responding
* Answering the phone and logging tickets when all engineers are busy
* Work with staff to promote, develop, and maintain a positive experience for the Client.
* Follow up on Customer Satisfaction responses
Technical Requirements & Experience
* Minimum of 1-2 year's hands-on experience administrating windows server.
* Minimum of 1-2 year's hands-on experience administrating office 365 / exchange.
* Minimum of 1 to 2 years hands on experience supporting windows desktops
* Technical Certifications MCP or equivalent experience.
* Excellent Client facing skills.
* Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
* Strong communication, interpersonal skills and ability to lead by example
* High level of flexibility, willingness to learn and develop individually and as a team
To apply for this position or to discuss in confidence, please contact Matthew Duane Rice