Wroclaw - Poland
Full time Permanent
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our clients DevOps team based in Wroclaw, Poland.
Reporting into the DevOps lead, you will be part of a team of 3 DevOps specialists supporting all of the software development and build activity of a significant eCommerce project team - 200+ technical contributors working on both individual project work as well as day-to-day technical operations with a focus on micro-service architecture with state-of-the-art technologies.
Kanban is the methodology in use.
* You will help enable development teams deliver great software in an efficient and sustainable way.
* You will collaborate directly with delivery teams to configure performance and monitoring tools to get insight into the components they deliver.
* You will use scripting skills and a range of tools to help make our delivery process fast, reliable and automated.
* You will also contribute and help other support teams in the roll out and implementation of components on cloud, preparation and provision of containers and work on improvements in automation of deployments collaborating closely with support teams, developers, testers and delivery managers.
Ultimately you will become a subject matter expert for a whole range of scripting languages and software tools used during the software development process including but not limited to: TeamCity, Apache Maven, Gradle, Ant, Puppet, Apache Webservices, Sonar, Nexus, IP Networking, Splunk, AppDynamics. So, a truly great opportunity for you to develop your skills and expertise in a supported learning and development environment.
Your experience and skills
* Computing science Degree
* 2+ years of Linux systems administration
* Knowledge of continuous integration (CI) tools
* Experience with version control system tool
* Configuration management tools (Puppet, Chief, Ansible)
* expertise in some scripting languages
* good understanding of IP networking
* knowledge of application servers (Apache, Tomcat) and relational databases
* knowledge of virtualization and cloud
* knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc)
* Shell (Bash)
* Knowledge how Java apps are build and deployed
* Jenkins, TeamCity
* Git, Subversion
* IP Networking
* Virtualization, Docker
* Security, OpenSSL
* App Dynamics
* an experienced specialist with the required skills
* an excellent communicator with fluency in English
* passionate about new technology trends
* a team player
* a quick learner
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or 0048 122 119 037