RAN Engineer (Telco) - Contract - Dublin
Contract - 6-12 months with a chance to extend
I am working with a large consultancy who are seeking a RAN Engineer to join them on their clients sight in Dublin city centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland largest Telco Consultancies and gain further exposure in this field.
This is a daily rate contract - to be considered for this role you will need to have EU citizenship or a STAMP 4 Visa
* Degree in Computer Engineering or Telecoms
* GSM/UMTS/LTE expertise with Ericsson/Nokia/Samsung
* Expertise in LTE (or other RAN) system
* Strong logical analysis and quantitative analysis ability
* 5 Years Telco Experience
* 2G, 3G & 4G performance monitoring to include analysis of worst offending cells on the network (Day to Day monitoring of agreed Network KPIs to include investigation of KPI deterioration).
* Perform weekly trending analysis on an agreed list of KPIs and identify any degradation outside of normal fluctuations, identify causes and plan resolution activities.
* Review and acceptance of new or upgraded sites onto the network ensuring performance is in line with planned design.
* Monitoring of network performance post hardware and/or software upgrades on BSC/RNC's.
* Cluster optimisation of live network to improve coverage and end user performance.
* Neighbour optimisation to improve mobility within the network for both Intra and Inter System Handovers.
* Analysis of drive-test data and recommendation of configuration changes to the network.
* Administration and analysis of customer trouble tickets, provide support for fault resolution.
* Optimisation of key routes to meet required KPI's
* Liaise with cross functional teams to drive faults to resolution
* Identification, analysis and implementation of process, productivity and / or efficiency improvement opportunities.
Keys to success:
* Passionate to contribute corporate LTE 4G & 5G success in highly competed market
* Dedicated, technical professional with reputation of getting challenging job done
* Solid RAN system development experience and strong technical expertise
* Good communication skills in dynamic and global environment
Key Words: RAN Engineer, LTE, 4G, 5G, Network Security, Dublin, IT, MPLS, Contract, Wireless, LAN, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, Voip, Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.