Senior Systems Engineer - Linux/AWS
I'm currently working closely with a local start-up company who have recently signed a number of huge new contracts and are preparing themselves for a large scale expansion over the next 12 months.
This role is a key position on their Operations team and will work to design and implement the infrastructure of their SaaS platform. It's the type of environment where you will be free to experiment, break/fix and roll out the latest technologies and tools and be free to really make a change in the way their platform is built.
The type of person they are looking for is someone who is interested in learning something new every day. They want people who are passionate about technology, configuration as code and building highly scalable cloud based infrastructures. They are a really collaborative organisation so you will work closely with multiple Dev and Test teams with the support of excellent training and consistent mentoring from senior management.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent Linux server admin skills.
* Strong hands on AWS skills.
* Hands on experience with tools such as puppet, chef, salt, ansible.
* Hands on exposure to tools like Prometheus, nagios, New Relic etc.
* Experience with Hadoop, Kafka, Zookeeper etc.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
If you're a passionate technologist then there are few better environments in which you can thrive than this company. If you'd be interested in finding out more, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.