ERP Technical Services Manager - SAP Basis
Summary of Position:
This role is responsible for day to day management of SAP technical services delivery. The individual who fills this role is responsible for managing outcomes and results.
The successful candidate will work within the SAP Centre of Excellence and be responsible for Infrastructure Administration including SAP and its peripheral landscapes. This position will work with service providers and provide guidance and oversight for all technical elements of the organisations SAP environment and infrastructure tasks. Core responsibilities include management of SAP Infrastructure, BASIS and Database operations, Change Control, Release and Outage Management, Incident and Problem management, Testing and Monitoring activities for the organisation's ERP landscapes.
The Manager, ERP Technical Services will also define and adhere to standard operating procedures and accountable for the delivery and support of SAP Technical services covering BASIS and Infrastructure services.
The Manager, ERP Technical Services will be competent in customer and supplier relationships, providing hands-on leadership in technical planning and oversight for the organisation's ERP Operational environment co-existing with multiple projects.
* 3rd Level Degree Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
* 10 years relevant work experience
* Strong SAP BASIS expertise with coaching and mentorship capabilities
* Strong working background with HP-UX and Linux operating systems, Oracle databases
* Strong hands-on experience in managing SAP Operational environment and ensuring compliance with SLAs/OLAs
* Hands-on experience with at least one SAP version upgrade project
* Hands-on experience with at least one SAP platform migration
* Manage, configure and support SAP Solution Manager
* Broad understanding of SAP functionality
* Ability to lead complex, technical and cross-functional problem-solving initiatives.
* Experience with SAP HANA and SAP Cloud Infrastructure
* Experience in SAP Training, documentation management, CMDB tools
* ITIL framework knowledge
More information available upon request.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.