Network Architect Contract - Dublin
Contract - 6 months with a chance to extend
I am working with a large Telecoms and ISP who are seeking to take on a Network Architect contractor on a 6-month daily rate contract. They are one of the largest multinational companies in the world and a household name.
* Manage, design and develop scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures to meet business objectives and SLAs.
* Manage all aspects of the network, including switching, routing, firewall administration, and the enforcement of security policies, standards guidelines and procedures
* Proactivity and continuously monitor the health of all networks (LAN/WLAN/WAN/VPN/MPLS), security devices, power sources, Telco gear, DIA, voice circuits, bandwidth utilization, physical and virtual appliances as well as all supporting infrastructure to ensure continuous and uninterrupted availability of resources critical to the operational needs of the business.
* Participate in conducting vulnerability testing, penetration analyses and security audits of network perimeter and internal network to ensure the availability, confidentiality and integrity of all internally and externally exposed systems.
* Responsible for the acquisition, configuration, implementation, administration and capacity planning of all Infrastructure components within our Global footprint.
What we're looking for...
* 7+ years relevant work experience supporting and maintaining highly available Enterprise computing environments.
* Hands-on experience with redundant IP switching and routing architectures
* Hands-on experience with multi-vendor firewalls, security appliances, applications and terminology (Cisco/SonicWALL/Palo Alto/IDS/IPS/ACL's/NAT polices/Security Zones/DPI/SPI/MFA/IDM etc.)
* Intermediate level understanding of network/internet protocols and technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IPSEC, VPN, VoIP, SIP, SNMP, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS, MPLS, BGP etc.)
* Professional certification(s) (CCNA/CCNP/CCIE)
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Network Engineer, Network Architect, Network Security, Dublin, IT, Cisco, Contract, CCNA, Wireless, LAN, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, CCNP, CCIE
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.